Monday, February 16, 2009

Little boobie

Mi amore, flor de primavera, Sandy,

I realize this post will be so heavily laden with inside jokes that it may make no sense to anyone but you, and it may questionably make sense to you since I woke up on an airplane at 6 this morning and haven't slept since.  

I decided to go to the gym and a Gotham Magazine party for Mary Lousie Parker's new play and magazine cover today rather than unpacking and putting photos up.  I then realized that you have all of the best photos from the trip and will have to look through mine for some gems to barter a trade with.

It is weird to be back in New York and having every moment of my life planned through Saturday evening (I refuse to even speak of a time past then at this point).  It is also weird to not be able to say random words in Spanish, though I've kind of still been doing that today.

For the record, my dad does not think  you broke the internet in Valparaiso.

More later, and photos later, not sure of when since I need to pack and sleep and oyyyy no me quiero trabajar manana!!

Besos y besotos y muchas gracias para los dos semanos

Ciao,
Candy

No comments: